Monday, August 3, 2015

Phew - feeling the burn!

Well - no excuses now I'm back!

After the past few weeks off with bronchitis (well timed 2 days after my last post ...) I have chipped away at my plan.  

In that time, 2 games of hockey (1 week of bye), 2 parkruns (1 sick/soccer duties) and a bit of walking - a couple of PT sessions.

Last Monday that ALL changed.  My PT was ill and cancelled quite late (not her fault - a sudden illness).  I was in the car ready to go, and figured - why not just go.   So I did.  I did arms/chest/back and broke myself :P   I also went Wed and Thursday.

This week, 2 days, 2 session.   Monday legs with the other half and worked hard.   Did legs and DOMs in the calves today.  Ouch.  Today chest/back/biceps. Feeling 'toasty' right now.  Have made the decision if not working - gym.  Going well so far!

Weight wise, nothing has shifted.  I need to work on nutrition more but pleased with the ptogress :)

Oh and to please my PT more.  11 days - breakfast EVERY day.  Beyond pleased with that!

No comments: