Sunday, February 17, 2013

Week 1 round up.

Well - what a week!  My husband has been away, so it was full on kid wrangling, plus fitting in exercise.

I'm proud to say, it was a good week.  My ankle that has been a little funny since last week played up again, but walking doesn't see to effect it too badly.  Yay!  My shins have been giving me merry hell (same leg as the ankle) so I did take 2 rest days.  Not ideal, but it had to be done.

The recipes that are in the meal plan - so far, just divine.  Dippy eggs (as they are now known in our house) are a massive hit -  as was the pizza.  The only thing that was disliked was the fish and chickpeas.

Weight loss - 2.2 down this week - making 8.5 in total (on WIW - known as Weigh in Wednesday).  A sneaky weigh in today, shows a 2 kilo loss again.  Will this happen on WIW next week?  Who knows.  Makes me feel good about this week so far though :P

Overall - am loving it.  Loving it!

No comments: