Monday, February 4, 2013

Its getting closer to the end of pre-season

and the start of the 12 weeks.  I am pretty pleased overall about how I have been going.

Food wise, nothing has really thrown me.  I did fit a glass of wine and two beers into my calories over the period.   I was going to completely abstain, but this is a lifestyle not a diet - I need to learn how to fit all sorts of things into my lifestyle, otherwise it won't work for me.

Very exciting post arrived here today.  First my heart rate monitor (HRM - Polar FT60 was the end decision) and my fit-bit zip.  So far so good.  The fit bit has encouraged me to do some more incidental exercise already (I got it at 2.30pm, and squeezed an extra 2000 steps into my day - nice!)

I'm looking forward to exercising tomorrow with them, and seeing how I go :)

No comments: