Sunday, August 11, 2013

Well my poor neglected blog - I'm a slacker.

 Round 2 - it has been all about the inner teen.  I've been fighting that rebelling bitch the whole round. 

And you know what - she almost won.  However, she didn't.  I managed a 10kg loss, and 40 cm shredded away.

So on a whole - I have lost 42 kilos.  I have lost just over 180cm. 


So this is what I have lost   
And cm wise - a whole shoe lace.  It doesn't look much - until you open it up!







I've pushed into new waters, discovering a new found love for weights (Oh so much burn - love).  I pushed out a 39.20 parkrun (and went down with pneumonia the next week!).  I've got upto 25.20 running, and only stopping due to pulling out the emergency stop magnet (Oops!).  I found the best PT in the world who gets it.  She is a 12WBT Alum and has amazing insight in how to deal with things.  I love her sessions every week and have really learned from each and everyone.

So, my aims for this round.  Round 3 - the round for me.

My commitment for this round of 12WBT -

I'm not focusing on weight loss. I'm focusing on a stronger, leaner me. I'm committing to exercise 4+ times a week. I'm committing to put every skerrick of food into MFP (I've slacked on that!). I'm committing to keeping up my magnesium, and to drink at least 3 litres of water a day. I'm initially not going to exercise on days I get called into work. But, I am going to work out how to fit it in during this round. I'm going to eat clean. And love it!

I'm going to do the learn to run program. I want to be able to run 5km by November. I'm not a runner, so that should be entertaining. I have a PB of 39.20ish for the park run - I'd like to beat that, and do it all running.

And for the fun stuff. I want to try a new food every week. I want to fit into an aeroplane seat without an extension belt (I think I can, but I want to be sure). I want to drop another 2 dress sizes. I want to leg press 200 kilos - and in a set. I want to win the hockey grand final (ok, that one may not be 12WBT but anyway :P ). And most importantly - I want my good health to continue. Oh, and continue on my search for cal-free chocolate :) 
 
 
 

No comments: