Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A lot happens in a week.

You know, your 3 children all come down with a mystery illness.  Which turns out was bronchitis.  Poor bubs.  Turns out in the early stages, Bronchitis is contagious.  Ergo, mum with it as well.  So since the last time I have posted, I have walked maybe 4000 steps (in 5 days - oh the shame).  I have been quite sooky and miserable.  Thanks to those that listened to me bitch - it has been quite a ride.

Needless to say, with 4 of us down and out, none of us - well ate.   So this week's weigh in was a huge success (4.2 kilos).  That is the weight of this:


Nice!  Today, I'm really starting to feel better as well - so back to work slowly I go :) 

This weight dump has managed to throw me over the 30kg mark lost.  Nice.  Since my theme so far has been fish - who am I to disappoint ...




Yup - I have lost 32.2 kilos, and a whole mako.  Nice!

Thank you all for your support.  Hopefully tomorrows exercise will have me back and in the game again

Fiona






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic loss - well done, Fiona!