Friday, January 3, 2014

Long time no post.

 But I'm back!

After 3 months of 'wandering in the wilderness' - I'm over it.

So I'm back.

Since my previous NY resolutions starting on the 1st have been a resounding failure, I tempted fate, and started on the second.

I'm tracking food (ugh, but necessary!).  I'm aiming to exercise 5 times a week.  From as simple as a 5km walk - through to my running training and PT.

Yes, you read that right.  I am doing some running training.  I have a big, big wish.  I want to run the Womens 5km - and run the whole way.  I don't care if it is slower than last years time ( 50 minutes) - but I am going to run.

I have the best coaches in the world to help me.  Now, it's up to me.

So - Day 1
A PT session and a hills walk with kidlets on bike.

Day 2 - A walk with the mother, and the rest of the day spent fishing with the boys - Miss G had some quality grandparents time.



Fish was then had for tea.  Not too shabby!

Don't forget to come check out the-FB Page

Fiona.


No comments: