Sunday, May 12, 2013

Rest day - and round 2 focuses ...

Rest day today - it was lovely.  I really felt that I had 'earned' it.  I also get the importance, as the stiffness from the week has rapidly disappeared today (although that may be the magnesium suppliment :P)


I'm still strolling through the preseason goals.  I do have a weight based goal in mind, but its more of a personal goal, so will leave that aside.

I've got 3 fitness/lifestyle aims:

1/ To do a 5km in under 40 minutes.
2/ To commit to trying a new MB meal with the kids every week.
3/  To drink 3 + litres of water every day.  Every day - no exceptions.




I have yet to buy my reward for losing 25 kilos.  So, based on goal three - I need some new, decent quality water bottles/jugs.  Never say no to a good shopping trip :P

L2R starts tomorrow.  Scared yet somewhat excited.  PT session to be booked - now that is scary!  LOL

No comments: