Saturday, May 11, 2013

Saturday - push out of my comfort zone day :)

Today I jumped out of my comfort zone, and played DIV2 hockey.  I've been playing DIV3 for years - since I quit DIV1 goalie (which was 1996ish)

Anyhow, I played.  I played a full game.  I near scored a goal, and I held my own fitness wise.  I ran - and I had fun :)

And, I have some hard work that I have put in to thank.  I could run today, I could chase.  I couldn't do that - even 3 months ago.  This is why I am doing this - I want a healthier me.  And today, today was a sign, that I am getting that step closer.

Good times, good times.


We lost 8-2.  But I had fun.


2 comments:

fitnfifty said...

I am going to expect an entire lap non stop on Thursday. :) you know you can do it.

Anonymous said...

The comfort zone is such a tough one! Good on you, Fiona. :)

- Leanne