Monday, May 13, 2013

3 litres of water, and some musings about today.



yesterday - check!

Today's workout was yesterdays L2R program.  In the end, as I wanted to get some km's in  my legs - 72 minutes on the tready, and 7.0 km walked/run.  Nice.








So far, so good with this week.  I'm not going to pretend it is easy.  It is not.   I work my arse off to be healthy- to be a happier me.

In real life, I've met a few obstacles.  People who don't quite get why I am doing this.  A person who is convinced I have got WLS to "get this far" (ROFL - and waving "hi" if you read this - I didn't).  I want to be healthier in body, and in mind.  That is why I chose this program.  I needed the mindset, the support to be me, and people to kick me back up when I fall down.  And a massive thumbs up for the new menu and it's design.  Love it!

I was also pleased to have a lovely chat with Catherine today - thanks for coming to chat :)  Hope it helped.

I'm currently sitting watching a FB group who I was involved in last time virtually implode.  I'm saddened, as I am such a fence sitter and like to see both sides of the story. Its a habit that puts me in good stead for my career, but not in this case.  I need to bite the bullet and go.

Well, of to make 'I can't believe it's not butter chicken' tonight - 320 cals of yummy goodness xx





No comments: